Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Rambling

Well All,
We've attempted our family Christmas photo and we'll be trying again this weekend! Uhg! We may not get Christmas cards out this year which will be a first : ( I've tried creating more time for myself knowing this is the busy season and all, yet I'm still not getting much done! I have been spending more down time w/ the boys though which I cherish!
Caden cracks me up. He's such a mini Craig! His new thing is calculators which may not be the best thing. I'm trying to get him to add and subtract on his own, but I guess thats just not as much fun as pushing buttons ; ) We think Caden might be allergic to cat's and possible have asthma. He's been having sinus issues since the beginning of last summer. It's like the beginning of a cold that never changes. It's the worst at night and in the morning which is what has lead us to think it could be the cat who sleeps on his pillow during the day. I cleaned his room and washing all the boys bedding including stuffed animals and pillows but that stinkin' cat snuck back in there w/in a couple days! He's lucky I love him so much (the cat), because I think I'm the only one in the house that does! Caden is so excited for some reason of the possibility of having a little sister and saw this in Target the other day. I told him he could buy it w/ his own money for the baby, but he may have to take it back if it turned out to be a boy. It may be wearing it no matter what sex it is ; ) Caden was so proud to be buying the baby a gift on his own!


Lucah's in a "driving me nuts" stage! I guess he has been for awhile. He's learned so many Christmas songs it's adorable! He likes to sing them all full volume though and often doesn't want me to sing w/ him. He's finally mastered the ABC'S except for the "lmnop" sounding like one giant letter. It's amazing the difference of stages they reach at certain points of age. Lucah is still hard to understand at times which is so frustrating to him. He has the best imagination I've ever seen in a child and is never Lucah, but always another character. His new thing is being Tigeress (from KungFu Panda), but w/ a baby in his tummy! When you address him you have to call him "Tigeress w/ a baby in your tummy" to get a response! Makes Craig crazy!!! I think it's cute though ; )

He posed like this on his own.
We've all been so excited for little Sweet Pea's next ultrasound and it's just felt like forever counting down the days, but now theres only seven days left and I'm getting nervous! I worry it will have a huge dent in one side of it's head from Lucah accidentally hitting me in the stomach so many times, that Caden will cry if it's a boy and I'll feel like I've failed him, and most of all I worry it will be a boy and I'll never get my little girl or it will be a little girl and I won't know what to do w/ her and she'll hate me in highschool. Ahhhhhh!!!!! Maybe we should wait to find out!!! ... Just kidding Mom ; )
Wow...the rambling I do. Maybe thats where I'm losing some of my time ; ) Theres more random pics in the link at the right under December 09.
I hope you're all having a wonderful season, feeling well, and being safe!
Love,
Heather

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

That is too funny him copying your picture!!!!