Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sweet Pea's Ultrasound

Hi Ya'll,
We had SP's gender telling ultrasound today. I think the nurse was trying to hide it from us until at the end, but SP is so wiggly I caught a few glimpse's of the plumbing at the beginning ; ) So, if you haven't yet heard we will be very greatfully adding our third boy to our family!!!


We are a tad bit sad that we won't ever have a girl (as we are done at three), but we're a little relieved as well ; ) Craig and I both agree that as strange as it sounds this little guy already has character! He's very active and when the nurse tried to measure his head he would shake it back and forth as if saying no and making it difficult for her. At one point she stopped doing the ultrasound and we just sat laughing watching him move my belly around all alien like. He's very entertaining! I'll try to send the video clip she gave us from the ultrasound after I figure out how.
We got the camera out for Caden's reaction to the news when we got home (the boys stayed w/ Nana). Caden had just said this morning that he wanted to get a new one if this one wasn't a girl ; ) but I think after making the connection that another boy = more football playtime, he's a happy guy! Now he keeps checking that it's still a boy!


Hope you're all well!

Love

Heather and Family

No comments: