Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Its already over again : ( But I have company coming and more pictures to take, so I'm getting these pics out now before I load up a ton more!!!
We all had a wonderful Christmas w/ everyone healthy and the family together! Lucah, however, now has the first cold of the season!!! I'm amazed we've made it this far this year w/o any cooties! Thanks Uncle Tanner for sharing those ; )P J/K...we still love you!
Craig is assisting on three dog spays today and therefore we're having Izzy done for FREE!!! It's not the best timing w/ 8 of our favorite people coming to visit tomorrow, but how can you pass up a free surgery ; ) !!!
So, I'm a busy bee today, but like I said I wanted to get our Christmas photos out before I overload them!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and we missed soooo many of you! Feel free to send your pics my way...I love looking at them!
Love you all,
Heather and Family
New Pics in Christmas Album