Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lucah's 3rd Birthday!!!

We celebrated Lucah's birthday early this year, but today is the real deal ; )P So we took him and Caden this morning to get a birthday/Christmas present. We've been talking about getting the boys a small pet for the past year to take care of (Caden has quite a few chores he does around the house, but Lucah hasn't started any yet). We're preparing them for the farm we'll have some day ; ) Three boys is going to be nice!!! So, Caden wanted a snake, which I don't really understand. He still has nightmares about them! Anyway, w/ the chance of salmonella we decided to wait another 10 yrs or so for that. Craig's boss had a few young guinea pigs that needed homes so we researched them a little and decided that was perfect for the boys. We now have Princess Laia and Ashoka (8 week old sisters). Caden's happy he was able to use his girl name ; ) They are super sweet and cute. Our only problem so far is getting the boys to give them some down time!






We also just had our 3rd annual Christmas party. It always reminds me of how small our house is and how lucky we are to have so many friends to fill it w/. Thanks to all of those who were able to make it! I know it's a busy time and many people had plans that night.


We are so ridiculously excited to be having Craig's brothers and sister's come stay w/ us a few day after Christmas!!! Hopefully they aren't too Christmas'd out, because I'm viewing our company as an extended holiday ; )
I truly hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and Merry Christmas!!! I know there will be a few of you in my prayers this year.
I've added some more pics from the party etc. to our December album thru the link at the top right.
Love,
Heather and Family

No comments: