I had a heartbeat check on SP last week and although "it's" very active the heartbeat is slowing down to about where both the boys were. So I'm preparing myself for our third boy ; )
We had G'ma Laurie staying w/ us the past couple weeks and had so much fun ; ) On top of that I had a couple shoots last week and I just seem to be moving so much slower than normal! So, my family photos have backed up! I threw it all into the Nov. album for you viewing pleasure ; )
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving w/ lots to be thankful for! We did and are!
Love,
Heather and Family

1 comment:
Your hair looks darker in this pic--I LOVE it! Oh and I am super slow moving at doing things now lol so I am glad to hear its not just me!
Post a Comment