My poor Middle Man is feeling icky today. I hate when they don't feel well, but quiet mornings cuddling on the couch watching cartoons, reading books, and blogging, is a nice change from our busy go go go routine!
So again I'll be playing catch up w/ the gossip of our family ; )
For those of you who have been following my chest pain and breathing problems, we have finally found some answers! I had taken numerous tests (48 hr heart monitor, blood work, asthma tests) and found nothing. The last diagnoses the Pulmonologist had given me last month was vocal chord dysfunction. Ha! That was an odd one ; ) I felt SO frustrated w/ the Dr.'s telling me it was probably anxiety and/or stress! The only thing I felt stressed about was my breathing issues and not having any real answers! The previous asthma tests they had given me were just to measure my breathing levels at a normal time of rest. Not sure what this was suppose to tell them, but thats why I'm not a Pulmonologist ; )P So after my last appt. he decided to do one more asthma test to make sure that wasn't the problem. This time they gave me methacholine to trigger the asthma and it worked. It's mild and responded really well to the inhaler so we're moving on and I finally feel better knowing what the problem is!
Craig won the Phi Zeta National Science Award!!! He's kinda a big deal ; ) This is where I would normally insert a really cool picture of him w/ his thumb up holding his award, but I have yet to see it in person and the picture they put in the article cut his thumb out (what were they thinking?!?!?) so it will have to wait until the next blog.
Now for picture time!!!
Craig and I had a date night and the boys had to get in on the photo ; )
Lucah and Tristan snuck into Caden's bed!
The older two have started flag football! Caden loves it! Lucah not so much, but he's a really good running back!
My beautiful Lilacs from our ten foot tall bush! Our backyard smells amazing ; )
We've been introducing the Girls to the Ladies...
Black (aka Snooky) was the first one to check things out
Red is the boss of the flock
She's putting the girls in their place
More fishing ; )
There is an owl nest across the street in the cemetery. It has caused quite the commotion! Two of the three babes left the nest yesterday, but haven't flown yet.
Momma Owl w/ breakfast sitting to her right.
Leaving the nest.
We finally have doors (thanks Dr. Hubby <3 )!!! No more curtains ; )
Speaking of thanking the Hubby...
He put up this trim for me last night!
Thanks Babe!!! Love you ; )
Thats all! Time to do some more couch cuddling w/ my sicky ; )
Love and Miss you all!
Heather and Family

No comments:
Post a Comment