Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead..." 1 Peter 1:3

Easter weekend couldn't have been more beautiful!  Keeping w/ the spirit of the holiday/season Craig obsessively planted and tended to his new grass seed hoping for new birth ; )P  I just had to convince him there was no need for him to come home from work today to water the seed and that I could manage it just fine w/o him! I wish I had taken a picture of the maze of string w/ fluttering strips of tin foil weaved through out our back yard lol!!!  
We of course also dyed Easter eggs this weekend.  This was a bit of a new experience for Tristan and by the end of the event his egg looked badly beaten! 

Lucah did a tie dye egg w/ rubber bands. Turned out cool!



This was T's egg at the end of the night!


We went to church the night before Easter and then celebrated at Fuzzy's Taco shop ; )  Not very traditional, but still a very good and yummy night!  The service was beautiful w/ a full choir and all the instrument bells and whistles!  I have to share this video from dinner that night.  Tristan is very into sports and loves to chant "USA" which happens to sounds just like "go away" when coming from his mouth ; ) 



We celebrated Easter morn at home before heading to my folks for the day.








I am SO in love w/ Pinterest ; )  Found this cute chicky recipe on there!


I still need to cut & paste Keldyn's face from the one pic she was looking at the camera in lol!!!  Thank goodness for photoshop!!!


This was a first take, no photoshopping!  Good job family ; )







Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles!!!  Who doesn't LOVE bubbles?!?!?






Good looking cousins!





We always have to have one of these goofy holiday dinner table pics ; )P


Hoover was in the spirit!


Lucah and I attempting to playing football ; )  We would have kicked butt if we completely understood the rules!





Miller tackle pile!














The pic on the left is Caden from Easter '06 and Tristan on the right Easter '12


For He is risen indeed!!!
Love and Miss You ALL
Heather and Family


No comments: