I'm sorry we've been so busy lately I can't keep up w/ this, but I get so excited about sharing my pictures! So prepare ; ) This is going to be a long one!
Never would we have thought when we moved here six years ago that our family and good friends from Chandler would all be camping w/ us in beautiful Colorado!!! We have been super blessed!!! We decided to meet Terry and Arvon in the middle (kinda of) around Breckenridge. Zane, Chelsea, and the boys joined us for the first night too and then we had the pleasure of keeping the boys w/ us while Z & C had a night to themselves. Zane deploys on Thurs to Iraq. We're so proud of their whole family for how strong they are and we'll be praying for you all! We had an amazing time w/ everyone...until the last morn. Caden has come down w/ something and puked blue (Gatorade) the whole 3 hrs home : ( It was still a blast though and I loved getting to camp w/ Terry and Arvon again. It's been about eight yrs since we last did that!
How many Miller boys does it take to put up a tent? ; )
He was totally out!
I think it's about time we retire these boots. Looks like they won't be making it down to Tristan!
The boys finished their swim lessons. They both did amazing. Caden not only was the first in line to jump off the diving board every time, but the teacher had to tell him to calm down w/ his bouncing preparation! Lucah followed suit in his class w/ being the first to volunteer to jump off the edge and then add his own special touch w/ a twist in the air. Perfect! They're all three ...or should I say four...adrenalin junkies! I know this will become a problem as they get older : /
Never would we have thought when we moved here six years ago that our family and good friends from Chandler would all be camping w/ us in beautiful Colorado!!! We have been super blessed!!! We decided to meet Terry and Arvon in the middle (kinda of) around Breckenridge. Zane, Chelsea, and the boys joined us for the first night too and then we had the pleasure of keeping the boys w/ us while Z & C had a night to themselves. Zane deploys on Thurs to Iraq. We're so proud of their whole family for how strong they are and we'll be praying for you all! We had an amazing time w/ everyone...until the last morn. Caden has come down w/ something and puked blue (Gatorade) the whole 3 hrs home : ( It was still a blast though and I loved getting to camp w/ Terry and Arvon again. It's been about eight yrs since we last did that!
How many Miller boys does it take to put up a tent? ; )
He was totally out!
We absolutley LOVE this quilt and apparently so do the dogs ; )
These cousins have the most amazing bond I've ever seen between two kids!!! They are adorable!!!
I think it's about time we retire these boots. Looks like they won't be making it down to Tristan!
Football time!!!
This was the worst I've ever seen the mosquitoes and for some reason they all wanted Tristan. I started out w/ the organic bug spray and quickly learned that was stupid! His whole head w/ swollen in huge bumps throughout his hair!
Thanks Millers and Evens for camping w/ us!!!
The boys finished their swim lessons. They both did amazing. Caden not only was the first in line to jump off the diving board every time, but the teacher had to tell him to calm down w/ his bouncing preparation! Lucah followed suit in his class w/ being the first to volunteer to jump off the edge and then add his own special touch w/ a twist in the air. Perfect! They're all three ...or should I say four...adrenalin junkies! I know this will become a problem as they get older : /
Caden finished hockey...for now. Lucah and Caden will both start again in another month. Not the sport I would have picked for my boys, but they love it ; )
I love his "goal smile"!!!
While Craig was gone in FL I took the boys to the Rams first practice!
We celebrated Craig's birthday when he got home...
We have a family of deer that live in the neighbors back yard. They spend most the mornings and evenings walking thru the cemetery and our backyards. Theres two babies that still have their fur and white spots! They're SO cute!!! I'd love to chase after them w/ my camera, but I can't move fast or quietly at the moment w/ a one yr old growth attached to me ; )
This first one was taken from our front yard. Tristan gets really excited to see them!
The boys are all really into the water this yr! We live w/in walking distance to City Park which has one of the coolest pools (according to the kids ; ). We've also done the splash parks and of course the classic little blue pools too!
My Dad did Copper Triangle again this year and finished safely!!! We are SO proud of him!!! He also just celebrated the one yr anniversary of his accident! Still thanking God he pulled thru that one ; ) !!! My parents also just celebrated their 35 wedding anniversary! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!
I have a few pics from when my Aunt Ruan was here that I just recently got my hands on ; )
The ladies are doing well, but still no eggs yet...soon! They have developed the best personalities and of course are now more pets than anything ; )
I did a fun shoot a couple weeks back w/ five baby boys!!! Heres one of the newborns.
And one of Tristan just cause he's so stinkin' cute!!!
Lastly on this ridiculously long blog is Caden's first day of first grade!!! He's still loving school just as much as last year...which is a lot ; )
More pictures from all of the above in the album Camping Breckenridge and Aug. '11 thru the link at the top right.
Love you all,
Heather and Family


























No comments:
Post a Comment