I think out of all the annual parties we do Christmas is by far our favorite one! This year we scaled it back a bit, but had just as much fun! Thank you for everyones help and contributions to it! We love seeing you all!!! I tried to get a picture of everyone as they came in, but failed : ( Sorry!
Tanner and Emily have a new blog following their pregnancy and other fun things! The link is at the right under our friends & interests-Nichols Family.
We did our white elephant tradition too! Always fun ; )
Starting off our great weekend we had our long time friend (28 yrs long!) Kasey from Phx come visit. We only had her for one night, but are thankful for that since she had lots of visiting to do while here.
(Kase-Every time the boys see an iphone commercial they get excited ; )
As soon as she left we had our friends Terry and Arvon (our neighbors from Phx that now live in CO) come for the weekend. Thank you for making the drive!!! We loved having you here!!!
I haven't been able to ride much since I can't lift the western saddle that Charlie has. I have to wait for times that we can get a sitter and Craig can go w/ me. So using my birthday money (thank you family!!!) I just bought a new Austrailian saddle. Its nothing fancy, but its all leather and 22 lbs lighter than Charlie's. I've never ridden an aussie before and I'm super excited to try it out.
Heres a few misc. pics.
Lucah's "big dipper"
Caden's first science project and report he did on Orion. He gave a presentation in class too.
Of course theres more if you want to check the album out-Christmas Party etc.
Love ,
Heather and Family


No comments:
Post a Comment