Tristan started his first foods (rice cereal and a little banana). He seemed to like the rice cereal the first night, but he's done w/ it now. Banana however if next in line to Mama's milk. Had I been thinking clearly I would have put a different bib other than the Broncos on him (sorry Honey).
We enjoyed the beautiful outdoors that Colorado offers one more time before the snow fell by doing a little day camping w/ the Nichols family. It was so much fun and the weather was great, but the lake was missing : ( The puppy is Kysa, Tanner and Emily's furry baby.
The bruise on Lucah's head from the tree swing has gone away, but the hard marble sized knot is still there. I'm starting to wonder if it's there to stay.
Heres a couple misc. pics...
Theres more pics in the November album thru the link at the right. Tristan turns 6 mos tomorrow and I hope to do some nice pics of him in the next couple days to add to it.
Love and miss you all,
Heather and Family




1 comment:
The pics are amazing and I am so jealous of your snow lol!!!!
Post a Comment