Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

With Thanksgiving here I've been thinking a little more than usual about all my family has been blessed with!!!  We're so blessed that at times I feel guilty.  I'm most grateful for God having a presence in my family's lives, my wonderful healthy babes, of course my amazing husband, all of our family and friends and those that we're missing so much, and last (my list could go on but I'll spare you all) but not least, our troops!!!  I truly hope you all had a very thankful and safe Thanksgiving and are feeling as blessed as we are!!! 








Looking forward to having one more beautiful person in this family photo next Thanksgiving ; )
I must add that for the first time ever I braved the Black Friday.  Tristan and I got up at 3:40 this morn to buy Craig his Christmas present.  It was below 20 degrees as we stood in line for 30 mins to get in the store.  I was touched that as we got closer to the front of the store some people at the front of the line noticed Tristan and asked the man at the door to let us go in ahead of everone else!  
    
So I'm sure you all know my dear husband has a split personality around this time of year and his other half that I've named Clark Griswold comes out full throttle ; ) We love it!!! Hes outside right now as I type putting up lights for the third weekend in a row!!! I can't wait to put up pics of our house at night, but I'm trying to resist until hes fully finished. A picture doesn't do it justice any way since my favorite part of his display is the candy cane line up w/ the music sequencer!!! You could have a seizure watching it during Carol of the Bells!!!


I slacked getting out Tristan's birth announcements and only got them to those I was sending thank you's too. I'm sorry, but I've let a lot of things go to truly enjoy every moment w/ my kiddos since becoming a family of five and deciding that Tristan will be our last babe. Its been well worth it on my side to not be rushing through each day and be tucking them in at night and realize, "what just happened to the day?!" ; ) I'm starting early though on our Christmas cards in hopes of getting them in the mail w/o any stress.

Next week is my 30th birthday. I'm a little uneasy about leaving the 20's behind, not because I'm scared to be getting older, but because it was such an amazing time in my life!!! I met, fell in love, and married my best friend and had all three of my sweet boys all in my 20's. Not at all what I thought I'd have accomplished by 30 growing up. I thought I'd be a Veterinarian and have one girl and one boy. Funny how thats all worked out ; ) I truly wouldn't change one single thing though about the past ten years and what God had planned for me. With that in mind I'm comforted about stepping into this next phase in my life. Tristan will be our last babe, Craig will soon officially be a dr. and start his next career steps, and watching my boys grow and mold into themselves is wondrous!!!

Thank you to all of you for being a part of our lives!!! Although we become busy and lose touch sometimes we're still very grateful for your friendships!!!
Check out our turkey day pics thru the family album link at the right.
Love,
Heather and Family
P.S. Thanks for a GREAT Thanksgiving Mom and Dad (aka Nana and Papa)

1 comment:

Kasey :) said...

You are an amazing woman, Heather! I love you. :)