Craig had a successful first business trip to South Carolina where he gave a presentation. Caden has started karate camp and is signed up for T-ball which starts in a couple weeks and Lucah is in swim lessons! I'm still trying to put together an official birth announcement to send out for Tristan and my "thank yous" will probably be month over due ; ) Craig is gearing up to start his busiest year yet and we've been hunkered down at the house trying to spend every moment before he goes back to school as a family. We had our first camp out of the season...in the backyard ; )
I've put together another album of photos called May 10 cont. I'm sure I'm missing some pics and might have a few duplicates from the previous album as well. I'm running on very little sleep and not sure how I'm even functioning! Poor Tristan seems to be developing a touch of colic : ( Nothing like Caden, but enough to make for some very long nights. Its as if hes drinking bean milk instead of breast milk! Other than that he is a wonderful baby!!! Hes very calm compared to the boxer in my belly ; )
Check out our latest pic album thru the family link at the right.
Love you all,
Heather & the Boys

No comments:
Post a Comment