Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!!!

Wow! What a busy month April was and it's scary to think that May will be even more busy! We finally have our house on the market (a little later than I had planned). It's been exausting trying to prepare for this and maintain it for showings, but we're hoping all our hard work will pay off and it will sell this summer.


Caden is still doing karate, but has now fell in love w/ baseball too! He's gearing up to start t-ball this summer and is ridiculously excited about it

Lucah had his big debut in Parents Magazine for they're May issue and has been noticed by a few around town ; )

Craig is working on finals and preparing for his sr yr to begin the beginning of June and the many trips he has coming up. He has been asked to give a presentation at a retro virus symposium in South Carolina May 24-27 for his work thru the lab (which I think is a huge honor ; )! He also has to look forward to his 2 week externships that start this summer thru the fall. He'll be going to OR, MO and OK.

We had our ultra sound a few weeks ago and baby was around 6lbs 2oz. We've been given the option to induce w/ our Dr. (who also helped deliver Lucah) on the 14th, but this is something I'm planning on avoiding. Hopefully he will come on his own before that, but if not we'll decide when we get to the 14th what we'll do. Craig has been given the okay to help deliver him and is loving it! I say "help" because in all reality it is the mother that does the delivering ; )

My computer fell ill a few weeks ago and is just now on the mend, so I'm going to try and catch up on pictures best I can. As always the album link is at the right. The album is "May 10".

We're very heartbroken at the sudden loss of Craig's cousin Jeremiah. He was truly a blessing to all here on earth and will be in Heaven as well! We want the family to know we're still thinking of you and praying for you all. I've been trying to organize our family photos before the baby gets here and I came across a photo of Jeremiah w/ Caden that I've included in the May album.

Love and miss you all,
Heather and Family






No comments: