I'm going to attempt to smush as many pictures as I can to update our family's shenanigans over the past few months...or more : / Sorry I've let it go for soooo long!!! With four boys, I mean, three boys ; ) I stay very busy!!! So, here we go again... in complete random order ; )
Craig went to Oregon for a couple weeks for work and we tried to keep busy while he was gone. My folks took us up to Rocky Mnt Nat. Park for a Jr. Rangers class for the boys. They loved it of course ; )
Craig went to Oregon for a couple weeks for work and we tried to keep busy while he was gone. My folks took us up to Rocky Mnt Nat. Park for a Jr. Rangers class for the boys. They loved it of course ; )
T and a chipmunk checking each other out.
The boys after receiving their Jr. Ranger Badges.
The landscape paintings they did.
Go Rams!!!
At our friend Airn's wedding reception.
Picture I did of my super Chance ; )
The boys' tree fort mostly done.
My amazing hubby was so sweet to do the 5k Color Run w/ my sis in law, me, and all the kiddos on Fathers Day ; ) It was so much fun!!!
Our friends wedding.
Me and Zoe on Easter. She's wearing the outfit I got her. I made the tutu.
Reading the Easter story w/ the cousins.
We had so much snow late in the season this year!
T "swimming" in the dogs water bowl ; )
Caden's costume he made for heritage week at school.
T's first and last store haircut. I've been doing all three of the boys haircuts myself since.
Lucah and his rooster, Peter.
Band practice in the garage. T like to go out there and listen to them.
Lucah's tackle box he saved for and bought himself.
Caden's bedhead. I love this picture ; )
T working on his "computer" next to me.
Super Mom and Caden
T's 2nd broken bone from falling off a bed (theres rumor he was pushed this time)
Chickens hanging out w/ the goats for the day.
Dart to the eye.
Lucah climbed up to the tree house before the rail were up and had his violin strapped to his back causing him to somehow loose his balance and fall. He had to have the bone reset and wore a splint, then a cast above his elbow, then a cast below his elbow, and is now wearing a brace.
Lucah found this caterpillar and kept it. It become a moth and then he let it go. Pic below is of the moth on his shirt.
Keldyn's 2nd b-day dinner.
K wearing the tutu I made her ; )
Boys playing in rain puddles ; )
My Meme and Doug came out to visit and for Doug to attend Craig's Master Mason ceremony.
Camping
Helping Chels and the kids move to a different house on the base.
Futre CSU alumni. Go Rams!!!
On the folks boat.
T always falls asleep on the boat. He loves to swim!!!
Nana skiing ; )
Last day of school and then the first. Pics are flipped ; )
Johnny and Cash just had their 1st b-days this past May. I wanted to get pics of them now w/ b-day hats, but that will have to wait till I have spare time ; )
One of Craig's band's shows.
We took Keldyn and the boys to the zoo.
St. Patrick's day fun ; )
The boys both did soccer this past spring and this time Craig coached both teams! This fall Caden is going to do baseball, but Craig will still coach Lucah's team.
Caden reading w/ the chicks
Another one of the bands shows.
My neighbors front yard
Chicks Dig Him ; )
4th of July BBQ
After meeting up w/ cousins in Denver for the Color Run we brought them back home w/ us for a week to go camping.
They found Big Foot claw marks in this stump...
...and Big Foot prints in the dirt ; )
More mixed up boat pics...
Caden's cherry face zombie impression ; )
Caden's been trying to learn to ski this summer
Our family the Kral's (Miller side) stopped by for a visit on their road trip.
Kari Ann shares my passion for the farm animals ; )
Visit from G'ma Laurie and G' G'ma Christine
Hanging out before the LaBella's ditched us for their honeymoon in Europe ; )
T watching the owls. They have babies every year in the cemetery.
Caden has started mowing the front lawn this summer!
Our family the Van Males have moved to CO to join the Millers on the Ft Carson Army base. They came up for Tristan's 3rd B-day!
T's 3rd B-day Party ; ) It was all about Super Heros
Izzy is such a good girl w/ the kiddos!!!
The little bits of pink in our lives lol ; )
My Super Hero!
My sweet Chance is doing well. He's having a harder time moving around and barely uses his cancer leg, but still loves to eat (which he throws up more) and cuddle ; ) Enjoying and cherishing every min. extra we're being blessed w/ him!!!
Jorge can't see anymore and will run/walk into anything out of place and frequently misses when trying to jump onto the deck, couch or beds, but is still playful enough to brawl w/ Izzy!
Our rooster : /
His girlfriend, Mille
Worms we picked up after a big rain!
Of course we fed them to the ladies/girls and Peter
Went camping w/ our friends before their honeymoon and saw this beautiful gal ; )
Building a moat
Soda rockets
Morning chat over coffee/hot chocolate ; )
Gun practice. Not my thing unless I'm hunting tin cans ; )
Lucah and his bf on the last day of school
T jamming out.
Lucah and Peter
He said, "This is my name!"
Stange roosting buddys.
Doing summer school work
T's survival bracelet Nana and Nana Roo made him
The boys being Jr. Rangers
Caden's really in Zelda and Damian brought over this stuff for him to look at. He loves it!!!
Tickle monster
Onion bloom in our garden
Lucah got his 2nd cast off and has three weeks left of the brace.
Our pet slugs. Turbo and Booster
Holy cow I think thats it. I tried to weed out as much as I could to shorten it, but I have a picture addiction and that makes it hard to do ; )
Love you all,
Heather and Family



















































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment