Holy cow, I can't keep up with time!!! I know I'm already "decorating" for Christmas on here, but at the rate I'm moving, if I don't do it now it won't happen until New Years!
I hope to have lots to share after this week. It is our first time hosting Thanksgiving day at our home and I'm SO EXCITED!!! We'll be eating in the barn (weather permitting) and playing flag football all day. We'll also have a full house with the other Miller family and both Nichols families ; )
Here is our story picture book for the end of Oct. thru now.
The boys and their friend, Strider, built this fort in our neighbors back yard. It is their favorite thing to do on weekends and after school. So fun!!!
The kiddos posing in their costumes. Tristan ended up going as a Ninja for Halloween.
This is from last night (not in any order). My folks went back to KS for my Meme's 80th b.d.
Craig and his "team"
Scarf I knitting for my G'ma's b-day.
The boys home sick doing school work on the new chalk board I painted on our pantry.
Tristan having a sick day too.
Aunt Kasey came to visit for the Mraz concert at Red Rocks (AMAZING)!!! I've seen him three times, always w/ Kasey, and the last two here in CO. Red Rocks is the best venue ever!!!
Any way, Kasey brought the boys scorpion suckers ; )
On our way to the show...
They had a camera flying around taking clips for his new music video. If you freeze frame part of it you can see us ; )
The flying camera in the middle of this pic
This is the freeze frame from his video and there we are ; )
Happy Thanksgiving,
Love,
Heather & Family

No comments:
Post a Comment