Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Longest Blog Ever!!!

 We've been busy as usual ; ) 
 Since my last post Craig and I celebrated our 10th anniversary (2-2-02)!!!  Never before him did I imagine such happiness!  I am truly blessed to have married my best friend and more!  It is a little scary though to think of how fast 10 yrs just went by.  Yikes!  We left the boys at Nana and Papa's for the weekend...yes I said WEEKEND!  This was the first time we've ever left the boys for more than one night and the first time ever leaving Tristan over night!  It was a much needed break for us, however, night time was a hard adjustment for me.  I missed my boys terribly! Any way, we stayed in a beautiful cabin up in Estes.  The first night there our fire place (gas) broke and wouldn't turn off!   It was over 80 degrees in there and snowing outside!!!  We had to sleep w/ the windows open which made for a rough night.  The wind was horrible and it rattled all the blinds.  Then comes 6am and the local wild turkey start chirping (it did not sound like a gobble) right outside our window.  So after a few words Craig finally gets us moved to an even better cabin.  The hot tub was right on the creek!  It was an amazing way to celebrate our marriage!  

Our first cabin.

Getting ready to go to dinner.


The damn turkey!


Our 2nd hot tub view.


Right outside the bedroom door.


Our next big event actually happened before our anniversary, but I'm going to bundle it all into one for pictures sake.  Our 2nd niece Zoe Belle was born!  We went down and picked the cousins up to stay w/ us the weekend of her birth so I was able to get my baby fix and hold her right away ; )  Then we went back down there again this past weekend to take the boys to the zoo there.  It feels so good to have family so close!  Because of dates these pics are all mixed up.

I'll try and explain as I go ; )




"Tebowing" before a meal




Bird feeder we made


Boys and their "guns"


Zoe, Jax, and Jace at the hospital.  Boys first time seeing her ; )




Back in FoCo w/ the cousins we celebrated my sis in laws b.d.

T, Me, and my other niece Keldyn







Doughnuts!


We've been SO busy working around the yard!  We re-gravled the drive and are almost done w/ the pasture fence!  Thanks so much to our wonderful friends for their help!!!




Caden lost his first tooth!!!  Dentist said he had another yr to go based off of his xrays.  I think he pulled it a bit early ; ) Toothfairy only left him $1 though.  Wouldn't want him to pull any more w/ intentions of saving for video games!


As I mentioned earlier, we went down to the Springs and stayed at the Army base w/ the family.  While there we went to the zoo!




My Mom makes these awesome scrap frames!  I have one for T too ; )



I don't know what he was doing, but I love this pic ; )




Lucah ALWAYS has food on his face!












I love this pic, because you can see T's face in the glass!


So, next big deal I guess would be our new chicks we're adding to our lady flock!  
We got Caden a new Amercauna, Bella, since Izzy took his last one.  Lucah got a new breed for us.  I think it's a buff bantam cochin (named Ginny)???  I'm not much of a chicken expert ; )  And I got a blue cochin which I'm really excited about!  
(Our old ladies are still doing great!)



I had to add this one in cause it cracks me up!




Okay, next I think I'm going to bunch in all my SA pics...
Here goes ; )

I had my first portrait shoot w/ a cow!


There are about 17 bald eagles living on my folks lake right now!  It's made for a lot of commotion!  If you click on this pic and make it big you can see the fish in his talons.


Friends of our did this costume set for Halloween and I loved it!  So they agreed to amuse me w/ a shoot ; )



My sweet niece Zoe (more to come)






Lastly, we went to the mountains for a picnic today since the weather is so great and the boys are on break.  Heres those pics...


Tristan always has a bag of Doritos and a Capri Sun while camping ; )


The boys climbing waaaay too high!


Mountain lion print we found heading towards our site!


My three sons ; )


Trying out our newest gun we got for me to have while Craig's gone.


Wow!  I do think thats my longest blog ever.  Maybe not ; )  

Love you all!
Heather and Family










No comments: