Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Boys Birthday Party...and a little more ; )

I uploaded this pictures backwards so we're going to go backwards thru our weekend ; )  Craig's Mom came out to visit from Phx so we decided to throw the boys a mini b.d. party since Jax's b.d. is the begining of Sep and Caden's the end.  I REALLY LOVE having the Miller's so close now!!!  Such a blessing!!!

Lets see if I get this right...I believe these are their acu's???  Anyway, thanks Aunt Chelsie, Uncle Zane and cousins!!!  Caden LOVES it!!!


We got Caden his own skates and helmet for hockey so he doesn't have to use the rented ones. 


The boys opening Nana and Papa's lego gifts.  Legos are always always always a hit w/ these boys!!!



Opening Mimi's walkie talkies.  Love these!


Throwing down the dough ; ) Eight bucks!!!


Seven bucks...going right towards pokemon cards : /



Lego cakes I made.  I'm just starting so hopefully by highschool I'll be as talented as my Dad!



Watching Mama Doe and Baby cross the neighbors yards.



T loved Jace's boots!


Go Rams!!!




It's hard to see, but T and Lucah's hair was green ; )


The boys playing ; )  I said something to my Mom the other day about them and she didn't know if I was talking about the bucks or my kids!  It's hard to watch the deer everyday growing up and not get attached.

Lucah dancing ; )

Caden serenading

Tristan teething ; )

Thats all,
Love you all,
Heather and Family

No comments: