Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catch Up...Again!

Just catching up w/ pictures before Easter hits ; ) We have all kinds of fun coming up over the next few months and I'm sure I'll be on picture overload!!!
Tristan enjoyed his first taste of Daddy's pho today and loved it! Lucah is Craig's number one fan in the pho department so far.

I just went to Caden's p/t conference last week and he's still kicking butt ; )  He's still in the advanced math and literature classes and likes school so much he finally convinced us to let him go all day!  He loves it!!!  We've decided to take the summer off from karate since he's filling up his schedule w/ so many other things right now.  He's started a ice skating class for hockey w/ the hopes of starting real hockey this summer.  He starts two science classes as soon as schools out and wants to do swimming and t-ball again as well.  He's growing up so fast!  He even started cutting his own hair ; )







Lucah's been doing his own growing up lately.  He's doing great w/ his numbers, ABC's, and a little Spanish and stayed in his church class the other night w/o any tears ; )  He's also very into "helping" us w/ anything he can.  Especially if it has to do w/ Charlie.  Both boys are very into being "cowboys" right now.  Even Tristan rode Charlie the other day and giggled the whole ride.












Of course they're all still into their Jedi backgrounds too ; )






One of the wonderful things we have coming up in May is the birth of our niece Keldyn.  Heres a few pics I did of E & T.  I'm hoping to do a few more before she arrives, but we'll see if time permits ; )






Heres a few misc...





Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!
With Craig graduating in a few weeks, Tristan's first birthday, and buying our *new house I'll have lots of pictures to come ; )

Love,
Heather & Family

No comments: