I've been busy! The whole family has been sick, Craig went out of town for a week to Ok, then of course our house went under contract and we had an inspection (that I took preparing for very seriously), trying to find a place to rent (no there is nothing in FoCo...seriously!), Craig was offered the residency position in Oregon (lots to think about!), Lucah started karate, I'm scrambling to put together a garage sale now, we did the zoo, and of course there was the annual Vet Fest!!! I'm sure I'm forgetting something else...oh, Caden was honored for his "exceptional character" at his schools respect assembly yesterday!!! I found this out from an email sent from his school and a crumpled up certificate in his backpack!!! I don't think he understood that its kind of a big deal ; )
Anyway, I've been busy taking pictures and too busy to write so heres just a sample and I'm just gonna direct you to the pictures album link at the right! First album called Vet Fest/ Zoo '10 I believe.
Love you all,
Heather
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment