Craig is going to Oregon for two weeks to work in a primate facility. We're super excited for him (although we'll miss him something fierce!) and I can't wait to see the many pictures he'll bring home for me...hint hint hunny ; )
Caden's instructor decided to have him join the Eagles grp in karate last week and he did great so he has been moved up and he loves it! He has a hard time paying attention if he gets bored so keeping him on his toes and always moving forward is working for him ; ) We went to a karate pool party the other night where he did karate in the pool! That was interesting ; ) At one point the instructor said to drop down and do 5 push ups! Caden actually tried!!! I was afraid I'd have to jump in after him so he wouldn't drown himself!
Below is a video I took this morning of Tristan smiling a bit. It took me a few trys to realize I wasn't recording...so he didn't have as many smiles built up by the time I figured it out : ( I think I wore him out. I can easily manually work my Cannon 50 D, but give me a pocket camera and I don't know what to do!!! ; ) Any way, you might want to turn down the volume on your computer. My voice is loud and obnoxious.
I've put Studio Ardesco on the back burner this summer and I don't plan on jumping back into it full time for the next year. I don't really have the choice at the moment w/ my main babysitter (aka the hubby) gone 24/7. Hopefully I'll be back to a couple shoots a mos this fall. I've been making blankies, nursing covers, burp pad, etc. for myself and as gifts. I've decided this would be an easy way to bring in a little cash (from home) since Craig isn't able to work right now. If you know someone who would be interested please pass my info along. Thanks!
These are great by themselves in chenille and so soft! They're so easy to keep in your purse and can clip onto any blanket you have w/ you ; )
As always I have a ton more pics in the July 10 album thru the link at the right ( more smiles, Caden's t-ball, etc...)!
Love, Heather

1 comment:
CUTE! I didn't know you liked to sew! They look very "Momma Style" and I love them. Tristan is such a doll..as is all your boys. :)
Post a Comment