


Other new things I've added to my life is the task of cooking meat (yes...for the first time)!!! Those who really know me know this is huge! I barely ate any thing that was once living when I met Craig. It took almost 8 yrs of being married and 29 yrs of life before I clenched my jaw, held my breath, and put my mind in a far away place to cook Craig a roast. I know there isn't much meat handling involved in a crock pot roast, but I'm taking small steps! He was so proud of me and probably so thankful ; )Other really big news for us is that Caden was accepted into the charter school that we wanted!!! We applied to four different schools, but this was our top choice (and Caden's too)! It's in S Foco which is nice for us since we have no idea where we'll be living next fall when K starts. This way whether we're in Loveland or Foco his school will be right in the middle. It's going to be hard getting used to being up and out the door at a certain time and school uniforms, but we're so excited for him to start. He went on the tour of the school w/ us and he's actually excited too! Their school mascot is a dragon which he loves and they have an elevator. That's all we needed to sell him on how cool school was ; )
I did a 1st Birthday "Smash the Cake" shoot a few days ago and hope to get those pictures done within the next week. I'm sure I'll be posting them when I do. It's such a fun shoot! Heres a few I've already done before the cake was involved and one of his beautiful Mom who is one of the models I love to shoot!


I had to add this one in too, because I just love the picture. Our cat is on his way to becoming hairless for reasons unknown to me. Craig think's it was the food we were feeding him or some mental issues and I guess he knows best. However, Craig isn't the cats biggest fan either ; ) I guess we'll wait and see...
The boys and I will be going w/ Craig and the band to Maddison WI this March for them to play at the SCAVMA event. We will then go on our own (our family) to Chicago and then KS. We hope to see as many of you along our route as we can! Bog Spavin now has an option to buy band "swag" thru their website w/ Paypal for those of you who haven't gotten their latest cd or t-shirt ; )


No comments:
Post a Comment