Just updating w/ a few pics about what we've been doing this month.
We had our first snow...and then some ; )
The boys helped w/ the Vet Med CSU float for the homecoming parade and then rode on the float.
I have so many more pictures I'd like to share, but between working on shoots and working w/ Caden my "fun" photos will have to wait ; ) Caden, by the way, is doing so well w/ his school work at hm. I haven't started him in an actual hm schooling program, but he is working in Kindergarten level work books and not only doing great, but enjoys them! He is also spelling really well now which is creating a problem for Craig and I. We can no longer spell things we want to hide from the boys. He'll pick up the key words, put it together, and then our secret is exposed!
I hope you're all doing good too and love to hear from you all ; )
Love,
Heather

No comments:
Post a Comment