Hello Family & Friends,I need to start this blog by saying that my dear husband is a current day Einstein and must love me unconditionally!!! I decided I didn't like my website in the photographer sense and he is now recoding all the html and designing me a new one...again ; ) He is truly amazing! A jack of all trades! Thank you baby! I love you!
Caden started karate a couple weeks ago. They had to special order him a gee (?) because they didn't have a size big enough for him! He is suppose to get it this Sat. and I'm sure I'll have pictures of that to send out ; ) He loves it and so do we. They are some of the kindest and most patient people I have ever met. Lucah is into it to. He always asks to go potty while we're there just so he can take off his shoes and bow at the mat (which you have to do to get to the potty). They have a class for him starting this fall. If "payed" shoots pick up for me we'll hopefully be able to put him into it too!
Another reason to brag about how wonderful my dear hubby is ; ) I have at least four shoots scheduled for this next week. He's been playing "stay at home" Dad after getting home from work the past couple months. The boys are loving all this Daddy time ; )
Lucah's been doing fine. He's on my naughty list right now. He's been potty trained all summer w/ only the occasional accident at night. However, we've been having issues lately. I walked in on him standing next to the toilet yesterday, but w/ his little body turned so he was facing the shower curtain. Hips forward peeing straight up four feet onto the curtain. Moments like this are starting to become a normal occurrence w/ him. I used to think having boys was easy ; )
Well, I think I got most of my chatting out. Heres some pics from our camp trip w/ friends last weekend. Should be the first album after clicking on the link to the right.
Those of you here in CO...don't forget the Raintree Charter School Charity event on Aug. 1st. I'll be donating a photo shoot to the silent auction. Call me or Missy Buehl for more info.
Miss you all,
Love,
Heather

No comments:
Post a Comment