
Wow our summer is going to go by fast. We're doing good at getting the camper out as much as possible! We enjoyed a night at a friends cabin last weekend. He doesn't have electricity, running water, or an indoor bathroom, but I'd trade all of that as well to live in the middle of heaven on earth ; ) At least until winter comes or one of my boys needs a common trip to the e.r.! Everyone brought their dog(s) up and the boys were in heaven too. It cracked me up to watch this pack of dogs (around 10) disappear into the woods and return on the other side w/ little Jorge holding his own. He was the only little guy.
I've been fairly steady w/ work. Hopefully it will pick up over the summer. Craig is working so hard on building me a new web site. I'm changing my name (there is another HMP...crazy!) and we're working on getting the paper work through and making it all legal. If anyone is on Facebook or Myspace please look me up for some support! Studio Ardesco. I'll hopefully be sending out all of my new web site and contact info. in the next few days.
Pics at the top right link. "June"!!!
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment