One day I decided no more diapers for Lucah and he must have been thinking the same thing. Just like that in one day he became a big boy ; ) We haven't even tried the night shift yet, but he does pretty well w/ going first thing in the morning!Caden graduated preschool! I think we'll be keeping him home next year. He misses the age cut off by 30 days for Kindergarten. We're going to involve him more in sports and keep working w/ him at home.
I did a shoot w/ a motorcycle stunt team (Suicidal Lifestyles) that I'm having a blast working on! I took over 700 (yes 700) pictures so I've been crazy busy organizing and weeding. They have a show this Sun. so hopefully the rain will hold off and I'll have some more up next week. I just shot a practice w/ a few of them so I'm excited to get the whole gang w/ ramps and all ; )
So, heres our photos (link at the top right). Album-May cont.
Miss you all,
Heather

No comments:
Post a Comment