
This is more for pictures than anything. We have a busy day on Sat. w/ the Fast and the Furriest starting it off, followed by a soccer game for Caden and a luncheon for Craig (to meet his grant donor), then the boys will be staying the night at Nana and Papa's while Craig and I attend a masquerade ball. This is Lucah's first time staying the night w/o me (yes he's 2 1/2!) I'm hoping I'll be having too much fun to worry all night and the same for him! Any way, I'm thinking I'll be taking quite a bit of pictures to send out so I'll send these first.
Caden has really gotten into Star Wars. It's something special him and Craig bond over ; ) So the other night at bed time, Craig decided it would be fun to take Jedi pics of the boys. It was although it was late and my eyes weren't willing to work on the comp. I'm not pleased w/ it, but I threw together a dual scene for the boys. Hopefully when I have some more down time I can look into some tutorials and re-do the Jedi pics. By the way, Craig says Star Wars goes much deeper than the movies we all know and that there is not only a Luke Skywalker, but also a Cade Skywalker. Creepy ; )
You know the drill ; )P The album is "April"...i think.

No comments:
Post a Comment