Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy busy busy!!!


Hi All,

Oh my goodness things are busy! We attended Loveland's Childrens Day last week and I've added an album for that. That was the day Lucah made it into the paper for licking a truck! Craig's band was on a radio show on Fri.!!! They did great! I think I was more nervous than they were ; ) We celebrated Bog Spavin's (Craig's band) 1st birthday last night w/ a show at the Cork. We had a family and friends bbq before the show and got to meet Wade's family and Greg's mom from out of town. It was so nice meeting them. They are all wonderful people! A gal came to see the band and talk w/ them about a reality tv show about the crazy lives of vet. students (for Animal Planet-my favorite channel ; ). We all know it doesn't get much crazier than Craig's life; ) They have a meeting w/ her on Mon., but we aren't getting our hopes up. I think they're leaning towards Texas A&M. Fingers crossed though! Now we're getting ready for 12 of our favorite family members to come stay w/ us next Fri!!! Woo Hoo. We are so excited to see you guys!!! After that its onto the rv for a trip to KS and then Ohio for the battle of the bands and wet labs for school. I think we'll sleep for a month after March is over ; )
Miss you all and hope you're all doing well!
Love,
Heather
******Make sure you check out the family photo albums. I've added a couple...the newest from last nights show.******


No comments: