
Hello All,
Have you missed me? ; ) I can't believe how long it's been since I last sent out pics! Craig and Caden are back at school and I have started a new class too. When you click on our pics link to check out our Jan. photos please notice I have a new album for my recent photography pics (I've also updated my website). I've been working on a couple new projects that have kept me busy. One of which has been on going and I have another shoot tomorrow for some action shots for a Rope Rite product. I'm excited for the challenge! A few of my most recent pics I put in there are taken manually and untouched which is hard for me not to do, but I'm doing for class. At hm I'm teaching myself the new cs4 program and loving it! Any chance I have to play w/ a photo I do.
Caden is working at hm w/ me on pre-reading and preK math (even some K math!). He will be starting soccer next month and says he's excited.
Lucah is a talking machine and counting really well, but seems to be a little color blind ; )
Craig of course is always super busy. He is mostly bartending now at the restaurant and still working as much as possible at the lab. He was excited to tell me today about the sutures he did in school! And of course the band has a show coming up before they leave for Ohio.
I hope you're all doing well and we miss you all,
Love,
Heather

1 comment:
Heather those pics you took are so good! And that is so cute how he does morning yoga!!!!
Post a Comment