
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It took me at least an hour to cut Lucah's hair that morning and by the time I was done Caden had already cut his own. A huge chunk right out of the front. Thank goodness we've already done our family Christmas picture! We had to buzz it so short he looks like he's joining the army. 

Although we are so blessed to have my family here (I don't know what we'd do w/o them ; ) we still really missed everyone else so much. It was nice to talk to a lot of you though and you're still all welcome to come up here for a visit ; )
I'm adding a new photo album to the link on the right. Please feel free to check it out. Just click on the family photos link.

No comments:
Post a Comment